Remote only opens driver's door

Hi I see on my 08 fusion that the remote only opens the driver's door lock. Every other car I've had the remote opens all the doors. Not very convenient. Is there a way to
have it open all the doors like the button inside does? Fred
if it is like my crown vic, one click opens the driver door, two clicks opens all the doors.

Yep Works just like your crown vic. Two clicks. Funny I don't see that in my owners manual. Maybe I just haven't found the right page! Thanks Tom

Look for "progressive unlock". I think this is a great feature for urban areas....
Picture thius... you (or your loving bride) are on the drivers side of your car..... someone that looks like they might be concern is on the other side.... The door you're aiming for unlocks.... the door he's aiming for doesn't.... One small modicum of "peace of mind" in a world that doesn't give much peace of mind.
Top postingly yours....

your
'course it only works if the windows of the car aren't smashable glass...
Ted

your
'course it only works if the windows of the car aren't smashable glass...
Ted
And you can change that on some models by pushing both the lock and unlock button for longer then 3 sec to change it to 1 push open all doors
Ollie

Most Ford remotes act that way. Double clicking on the unlock button will open all doors.
Have you tried pressing the button a SECOND time to open the other doors?