remove cigarette lighter fuse for 95 escort?

I just realized that my cigarette lighter isn't working. So I opened my manual and looked for the fuse box under the dashboard, to check the fuse of the cigarette lighter. Apparently the cigarette lighter
fuse is located in a tiny black box-covered thing, to the right side of the main fuse box.
I know how to remove the cover from the main fuse box, in order to see the fuses, but I honestly have no idea how to remove the cover for the cigarette lighter fuse, in order to see if I need to replace the fuse or not.
Can anybody tell me how to possibly remove the cover, so I can check the fuse?
Thanks!