remove seat 2000 windstar

I need help removing the middle seats from my 2000 windstar. I have tried lifting the levers behind the seat straight up and also pushing them down. Also, is there a place on the web i can get a look at the
owner manual that would describe how to remove the seats?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners_manuals/default.asp
you pay..DEAL with it!