Remove tail light lens 1997 Ranger - How

Hi - I need to replace the left rear brake bulb in my 1997 Ford Ranger. I removed the two screws from the lens, but I can't figure how to remove the
lens itself. It seems where is some kind of sleeve on the lens on the bed side of the truck.
The owners manual has nothing about lens removal, and the manual for a 1996 ranger shows that the lens for that model years is held in place by 4 screws.
Question 1: How to I remove the lens on my '97 Ranger?
Question 2: Can anyone point me to a website that has the instructions?
Thanks
Joe
Joe727 wrote:

youll find 2 more screws in there.

There are - thanks for the head up. New bulb installed.
Joe