Removing a harmonic balance from a Ford Ranger (89)

If you are having trouble removing your harmonic balance, just use a steering wheel puller and a skinny metal piece to extend the leangth of the pulling bolt, the pulling bolt on the harmonic balance puller is too fat. Took me hours to figure it out, 5 minutes after I tried a steering wheel puller it was out.

Reply to
GEORGE