removing blend air door on 1993 e150 econoline van

where is the door located and how do you get at it to remove and replace?

lotadale wrote:

it's in the evaporator case. Recycle the refrigerant. Remove the dash. Remove the evaporator case. Maybe just the cable broke?
GW
replying to Geoff Welsh , lotadale wrote:

What do I have to do to take out the dash and will that allow me to see if the cable you speak of is broke. Where can I learn how to do the thing you mention, I'd appreciate your help! thanks
lotadale wrote:

where can you learn? In the van.
if you can't figure it out by looking at it....on something that old I'd be looking for a shop manual on eBay,
GW