Removing Ford Aspire Motor

hi, I need to remove engine on a 1996 Ford Aspire. Can this be removed without removing trans with it. Please say yes, so I wont have to remove those axles.
thanks kevin

On MOST FWD's removing the axles is the least difficult thing you have to worry about when pulling the engine.
you pay..DEAL with it!