Removing Power window Motor in a 94 Lincoln Towncar

My power window is stuck in the down postion, on the driver side I here a wirring noise but it won't budge Can anyone tell the proper way to replace the
power window motor?

the
you most likely need a regulator, call a auto glass shop.
Re: Removing Power window Motor in a 94 Lincoln Towncar Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Sun, Jun 13, 2004, 11:27am From: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (SharonK.Cooke) See here: http://www.lincolnsonline.com/article11.html ABarn10708 wrote: My power window is stuck in the down postion, on the driver side I here a wirring noise but it won't budge Can anyone tell the proper way to replace the power window motor? ======================= thanks - great article - i just pulled one from the junk yard, but was trying to figure out how to replace it in the TC without tearing up what i did when i pulled it.
~ curtis
knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional "Many more men die with prostate cancer than of it. Growing old is invariably fatal. Prostate cancer is only sometimes so."
If you own a Lincoln, any Lincoln, http://www.lincolnsonline.com/ is a great forum to join.