Removing rust underneath a vehicle.

Is there a proper way to remove rust from all areas possible underneath an older vehicle so I can spray Zero Rust, which is just a rust proof paint. Yesterday I purchased a 3" rough wire brush for my 5" grinder and rough tested it last night on metal, it sparks a lot and is difficult to control. I have thought of sand paper, grinding wheels, but am not really sure what is the way to go.

Any body out there who can lead me in a direction as to what are the proper tools to remove rust. Also remember I will be working underneath a vehicle.

Thanks in advance Denny B

Reply to
Denny B

Kevin Lawrence