Repair Shops

Better Buisness Beaurow? All buisnesses in the USA need a buisness license for them to operate.
I heard there is a place to go to if you want to check on a local
buisnesses reputation to see if they are a good company to do buisness with or not.
What is this? I want to find out which repair shops in my town to avoid. That way chances of me getting ripped off by the auto repair shop I go to are a lot less likely.
TIA!
http://www.bbb.org /