replace windshield in 05 expedition EB

I just got a 2 inch circular rock crack in the lower center of my 5 month old 2005 Expedition EB. I do not have to replace it but I am thinking about it. Is that funky radio antenna on the inside very
difficult to get replaced correctly ? BTW, I did try to get the crack filled but it is too big to pull a suction on it.
Thanks, Lynn

and the antenna is in the right rear back side glass.
.. bamp
A new windshield will come with the built in antenna. Broken class is covered under you comprehensive insurance which should have only a small deductible, or none at all. Comprehensive claims do NOT effect ones premium, as many seem to believe.
mike hunt