replaced tension pulley and idler pulley

tension pulley does not turn when engine is running

it wasn`t quoted so I don`t see the orgional statement, but I don`t see anything correct about that statement. I don`t know of any tensioner pulleys that don`t turn with the eng running. KB
On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 18:11:44 +0000 (UTC), Kevin Bottorff

Unless that was the problem - a current obsevation of fact. If the tensioner pulley is NOT turning, there is a serious problem with the pulley. Period.

which should break the belt in a short period of time. KB
Kevin Bottorff wrote:

right after the immediate god-awful noise upon starting the engine...if you /could/ even crank the engine with a frozen pulley
GW