replacement of fuel filter(1993 ford Aerostar 3.0 van)

I am planning to replace the fuel filter on my van in the next few weeks.I am not in any hurry.It is running good and has 90,000 miles.I've owned it
since it had 30,000 so I don't believe it has been replaced.It is my dependable back up for the family.My question is ,where is the cut-off switch located?I do not have a manual . I hope you guys will give me the info I need.I also need to know the proceedure of "bleeding off" the pressure.I thank you in advance.

pass side kick panel just peeks out abve it.
just let it sit like six hours or so is good as any.
make sure your filter comes with new clips, insert tool or remove/break the old clips without pulling line, then wrap in several paper towels and twist several times then pull
you pay..DEAL with it!