Replacing brake light switch in '95 Contour

Our brake lights remain on even when the car is off. We tried the fuse, and it was fine. Do we need to replace the brake light switch? If so, where is it located and how do we replace it?

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

On the brake pedal arm; easy to replace switch.
Looks like a switch issue. The brake switch should be located very near the brake pedal itself. I'll look it up in my manuel (it's at work)
--

(\_ _/)