Replacing rotten door trim on Escort

Greetings,
The rubber trim below the windows on the doors of my '94 Escort is peeling and crumbling. Seems to be a common problem as I see a lot of
them like this around town.
Before I peel the trim off and reach for a can of black spray paint (or leave it shiny aluminum), I want to see if anyone knows of a replacement.
Thanks!
Doug
Add pictures here
‚úĖ