replacing seats in 02 ranger

I have an 02 ranger ext cab, i need to upgrade the seats in it, I know the 03's have the same style, (and possibly the 04's) What i'm looking for is the different models available in the 05...06... 07's..

Were hte seats from the 02 available in the 05/06/07? I am ordering a pair from the scrap yard, but don't wnat to run the risk of getting the same ones, they are the 60/40 split seats... for the extended cab.

I know theres a difference in the mounting for the ext vs reg cabs...

Thanks for the help frmo anyone who knows about the different model seats available in the rangers!

Reply to
Picasso

Can you go to the scrap yard and look before they are removed?

You might also go to a local Ford dealer and look at '05 trucks on the used truck lot (many dealers list their inventory online, so you can find dealers with the right trucks).

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff