Reply:help, no start sable (fuel Problem, I don't think so)

Remove the fan shroud, the relay is mounted just to the right, toward the drivers side, above the fan, just below the shroud. I have heard it said this part is subject to dampness, due to it's location, possibly it got wet when you washed the car? I also heard it's not a cheap part, you might try removing it, drying it and the harness connector thoroughly, then re-installing. Good Luck!

Jay

Reply to
Jay