Residuals for Ford

Hello All!
I'm shopping for a new lease on a Ford SUV, I'm trying to do my own numbers BEFORE going to the dealer.. ([net-residual/term]+[net+residual*money_factor]+sales_tax)

I'm having trouble finding true depreciation percentages (or residual amounts) for cars. Do you know of a reliable source to get this data?
Thanks
David W.