Restore Window Tracks, Rollers (1963 Galaxie)???

Good afternoon all,
Has anyone restored their window tracks, wing gears, and rollers in a '63 Ford (or similar car)? I have the replacement window rollers and
window track felt, but I'm not sure how to get through every step properly.
Can you suggest any advice on this restoration and how to get my windows into the best shape possible? I'm also not sure on what kinds of adhesives to use to get the window track felt in place - any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Jason (Baltimore)

You should check out this site
http://www.galaxieclub.com /