Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour, lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information. I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of the value? Thanks!
http://tinyurl.com/29dans
My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour, lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information. I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of the value? Thanks!
http://tinyurl.com/29dans

Just another sick picture, don't go to the URL.

Some are just bored to death.