retirement the warman way

and all they gave ya was a 20 dollar dinner and a 10 dollar plaque WOW that prooves you are a TARD why dont you RETIRE lmfao i know you will come up with a reason like you like to work
put your money where your mouth is work for free if u enjoy working lmfao
hurc ast
I said I enjoy my job.... apparently reading is not one of your better skills. You appear to dislike what you do for a living.... now THAT is the sign of a problem.

On Mon, 16 May 2005 02:38:42 GMT, "Jim Warman"

u retard a smart man would retire
hurc ast
On Mon, 16 May 2005 03:15:55 GMT, whoseya daddy96@yahoo.com wrote:

And any moron who keeps working at a job he detests isn't a MAN in my books. Find a job you enjoy, or you may as well just crawl into a hole and die, 'cause you aren't livin' buster - you're just taking up valuable space. Space above ground is wasted on the likes of you, HURC.
On Sun, 15 May 2005 22:31:32 GMT, whoseya daddy96@yahoo.com wrote:

and that's how old I was on the 30th anniversary of recieving my journyman papers. As for enjoying the work, 30 years ago you had to - because you sure were NOT paid enough as a mechanic to stay in the business if you didn't enjoy it.35 years ago it was even worse. At 55 I won't be ready to retire yet either - because I worked at what I liked for too long - and made too little to raise 2 great kids and retire young.
On Sun, 15 May 2005 23:34:18 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@sny.der.on.ca wrote:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lmfao
WORK FOR FREE
hurc ast
Excuse for what???? Many of us enjoy what we do... I can never understand how anyone could ever go to work at a job they don't enjoy. We do this stuff for about 40 hours per week..... if we don't like it, we become...... well, hurc-like.
FWIW, you may choose to see a "lunch" and a "gewgaw".... While these are the only tangibles I received, it goes way beyond these simple pleasures.... respect, recognition, acceptance.... all things that appear to be missing from your sordid little existance.
I enjoy what I do.... I make good money doing it.... who could ask for anything more?
It would be interesting to understand what has made you so bitter.....

On Mon, 16 May 2005 06:39:38 GMT, "Jim Warman"

Probably what you listed above..... lack of respect, recognition, acceptance. They can be as important as the paycheck.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant. Now I can do what I enjoy: Large Format Photography www.destarr.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:49:10 -0400, David Starr

showing absolutely no sign of having a clue what is involved in earning even one of them.I think there is more involved than just that, but I don't have the papers to allow me to make that kind of a diagnosis.

lmfao grocery store dont accept respect and recognition when you pay the bill
hurc ast
On Mon, 16 May 2005 06:39:38 GMT, "Jim Warman"

my job supplements my interest income i can quit any time and know my family is provided for
any guy that works for the man for 30 years is a RETARD

you know the "simple pleasure" of calling a woman a manager will increase her hours of work by 9 hours a week without pay and make her 13% more productive studies have prooved this lmfao i c you know very little about managing people

i bet the boss takes trips and lets you run the show lmfao

what makes you think i am bitter?

??whose?ya daddy?96@?yahoo.com wrote:

Oh, now it's "interest income."
Last time you were bragging, it was oil well "royalties."
Your lying skills haven't improved.
On Tue, 17 May 2005 00:43:56 GMT, aarcuda69062

where did i lie ?
hurc ast
??whose?ya daddy?96@?yahoo.com wrote:

If you can't figure it out -after- I pointed it out to you, you are indeed truly stupid.
On Tue, 17 May 2005 00:58:41 GMT, aarcuda69062

so i have oil royalties on my land so do a lot of people who own land they pay it i invest it and get paid interest want some financial advice neil lmfao seems u cant even hold down a job
how is your wife neil lmfao she likes it doggy style
hurc ast
??whose?ya daddy?96@?yahoo.com wrote:

Uh-huh... The tire busting job is just to supplement your income.

But do they have delusions of grandeur like you do?

So, changing tires is just something to fill in the day, 'eh?

I can't? Explain further Bozo. (I ain't the one who obsesses about hired in "any" country)

She's just fine.

Are you admitting that you are descended from dogs?