Return air and Vent air

only getting about 10 degree diffents between return air and vent air
71 and 81 but really hot day over 100
most of the time 68 and 78 when in the 90's still not right

low side pressure is about 70 psi goodman split system and upstairs unit
downstairs goodman unit working alot better
Unit Capacitor went out about 3 weeks ago. A/C man came and replaced it. He checked the R-22 and said it was good. At time I did not notice the air different. When the Capacitor died i turn off the system for the day. So when the A/C man came is was in the 90 upstairs. When he replace the Capacitor cold air was coming out not sure of the degree of cold air but it was cold so he left. Now i know I should have made him wait to see how it could bring the temp down. We replace the filters every month. New system, new house only 4 years old. I also notice not much water come out of the drain pipe like the unit downstairs. The one downstairs drips really fast. But then again for now only use the upstairs to play on computer. Master bedroom, bathroom, living room etc all day stairs. so may not be too much moister upstairs.
What should I check? And what should I make sure A/C man checks when I guess I will have to call him back.
Thanks

For the safety of you and the occupants of the house you should move the vehicle outdoors.
Bill

I'm only comfortable advising with split systems... From what you say the upstairs unit is an integrated system and I dont know which capacitor failed..'unit' doesnt help.
If it was the compressor cap, the compressor phasing winding MIGHT have failed first {Goodman had compressor reliability problems a few years ago}
I suggest you go to
http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1
to ask.. there are numerous pro's on there who might be able to help you address the problems confidently.
But you must describe your system better
you pay..DEAL with it!