ripped off in whistler

local automotive in whistler is a bunch of hacks...beware!!
so called "autopros"...NOT!
here is my story below

--

I have owned a car (pic) 4x4 jeep and a 1987 4x4 Ford f-250 (pic) and
currently a 1997 f-250 all in near mint condition.I have been driving

Millwright
have
issue
snow.
as
Goodridge
than
my
Steve
tire
auto
shop
on
before,
and
off.
drive
been
the
covered
warranty
http://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/index.lasso?cat=C_News&content=k2%20top%20dog%20930
the nearest ford dealer is 50 miles from me and besides ford would not do the work cause the extended warranty people (auotosheild) have been difficult to deal with...in other words ford did not want to deal with their bs...
i think i should be able to go to the nearest repair facilty and get the job done close by and done right!...i paid almost 4000 dollars for the extenended warranty...

the
the
since
the
into
my
in
caught
me.
of
no
drive.
serious.
replace
they
resolved.
as
my
it
faster
that
grime
if
that
noticed
front
was
clearly
at
http://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/index.lasso?cat=C_News&content=k2%20top%20dog%20930
You can do exactly that, read your contract. All you need do is take you vehicle to any shop, have the vehicle repaired and pay the bill. Submit the paid bill to the warranty provider for reimbursement, simple.
mike hunt