Rocker Arm Ratio

I came across this term while looking through my engine specifications. The Rocker Arm Ratio is given as 1:52 : 1. What is it? The amount of travel?
Thanks in advance

It's the ratio between the travel of the pushrod to the travel of the valve. At 1.5 to 1 the pushrod would move 1/2 inch to move the valve 3/4 of an inch.
Al

The rocker arm ratio is the difference between the pushrod travel to the valve travel. So if the cam "lifts" the pushrod .5", the valve will open .76 inch.
Al