Roll up window has a white haze-film--or scratch

I just bought a used ford truck and the drivers window has what appears to be some type of white haze-film--or scratch. I have tried windex---vinegar---and alcohol and it won't come off. If you look close
there are hundreds of small lines next to each other it appears the spot was caused by raising and lowering the window.

Yep... find out what causing it, first... and either replace the window or spend hours rubbing it out. You may have to replace the whole trim set that contacts the glass.
Probably easier/cheaper to find and buy a whole dented door with good glass and weather strip
you pay..DEAL with it!