Rollover Improvement for Mountaineer

We're getting a 1997 Mercury Mountaineer and would like to add a modification to reduce the possibility of rollover or injury from such. Can rollbars be
added? Also I came across something on a website called "RollGard" by Amtech Corp. which is a "suspension stabilizer". Do either of these kinds of items work on a Mercury Mountaineer? If so, would our general mechanic be able to install or would a body shop be more appropriate? Thanks for any answers.