Roof Cross Bar Install on Escape

I just got some cross bars off eBay. From LKQ On-Line. Other than cleaning them before I put them on, is there anything else I need to do? Any type of
lubricant I need to apply before I install them?
And can anyone recommend anything that I can use for intermediate hooks between the cross bars? I'm going to get a soft side luggage carrier and wanted to strap them to the sides as well to the crossbars. I think they come with the cross bars from Ford. But they weren't with these. I guess some type of hooks with a flat bottom piece that I can insert in the roof body rails.
Greg
You can get the eyelets that slide into the track from your local Ford dealer. My Escape came with 2, but I needed 4, so I bought them locally. Can't remember the price, and I don't have the part number for you, but I don't think they were too costly or as cheap as I am, I wouldn't have bought them. SC Tom

And you got those from Ford? Did they have them in stock or did they have to order them?

Yep, I got them from my dealer's parts department. He had them in stock. They're called "tie down loops." SC Tom

Thanks. I'll give them a call tomorrow. If you ever need any part then I recommend this LKQ. It's like a salvage on eBay. Got these cross bars for half of what the dealer would have charged me.
Greg