Rotors removal on 01 Taurus ??

How do you remove the rotors on a 2001 Taurus I have the calipers and caliper brackets off but the rotor seems to still be held on somewhere. Are there some clips Im missing.
On my other Fords you just get the caliper brackets off and off came the rotors.
Thanks

I believe they should not be held on with anything other than the wheel and lugnuts. It may be rusted on and needs a bit of persuasion.
Andrew Rossmann opined in says...

2x4 and hammer around rotor face snug against the "hat" should break it loose. verify it isnt integral to hub by checking at parts store.
my 99 windstars rotors are held on by little star shaped screws, T-32's or somethin, are the Taurus not done the same way?
says...