rs turbo fuel problems

i have a 89 turbo mfi i have put a efi tank and pump in the car will this work

hiya, I would guess that the efi pump will be at a higher pressure. I'm sure the mfi pumps are still available.
hiya again, According to the autodata thing, you should have the Bosch KE-Jetronic system with a fuel pressure of 5.6 - 6 bar What year escort did the pump come from?
the tank is of a escort 1.6efi the engine seems to pink at around 2500 rpm