Sable parts car auction

The Sable I posted here has been put on ebay. Take a look.
Thanks, Aron
Title: 1993 Mercury Sable LS wagon 3rd seat and fully loaded Item # : The item number for your new listing is 7913141157.
Please keep your ads off the news groups. If we wanted to buy your crap, we would go strait to ebay.
Jeff
Maybe somebody around here needs my crap, Jeff. This is a Ford group full of people that work on these cars. Someone around here might be happy to know I have some Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable, and Lincoln Continental parts as well as a Mercury Sable parts/fix-up car. Why be a grump?
Aron