Sable/Taurus Vacuum tubing

Hello.

The vacuum lines (those thin plastic ones) are cracked on my 1999 Sable. I know that I can use just regular rubber tubing, but this car has a "vacuum manifold) which comes out of the intake manifold (big pipe) and then splits into all the little tubes that go to the EGR, etc.

1) Does anyone know where you can buy that plastic tubing??

2) How do you adapt the tubing from the big pipe on the manifold to the small pipes coming off the components?? The manifold male end is about 1/2" OD and the components are 1/4"??

Thanks for the help!

John

Reply to
John

where the plastic tubing is cracked put about 2 inches ov rubber tubing

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96