Sad day for America

Page 13 of 16
Kevin wrote:

Correct. This doesn't mean diddly. Nor does the warmest period ever. What is important is the overall trend and all the evidence put together. And all the evidence, put together, leads me to conclude that climate change is real and bad for people.

Actually, I have the same thought about you.

Kevin wrote:

Hah! I bet you 6 months ago, he would have mentioned the glaciers melting in the Himalayas. Funny that he didn't. I wonder why - maybe because that was another fraudulent claim by "the scientists" that was turned on its head.
Same with the fraudulent snow pack data on the Cascade mountains (they got caught cherry picking the data in the earlier years to catch the short term thicker readings followed by cherry picking the short term thinner readings in the later years to prove a "warming trend". Then they dismissed the guy who uncovered the "mistake" from his position as state of Washington Assistant State Climatologist. And of course we're supposed to accept that it was an honest mistake.
Then there's NASA's GOES infrared satellite data that was going to prove once and for all gobal warming, and lo and behold, when the data was analyzed, it proved all the models that were being used to be totally wrong and the conclusions of all the previous measurements all wrong.
Then there's when NASA copied the September 2008 temp. data into the October 2008 sheets and went public with a big alert for how quickly temperatures were starting to climb!! And of course that was supposedly an "honest mistake" - though I have trouble figuring out how you plug numbers for 30 days into a 31 day month without realizing that something didn't fit.
Then there's the temp. measuring station where the measurements went up drastically for a few months, and the global alert went out. But - oh wait - it was discovered that some air conditioning units had been relocated a couple of months earlier with their condenser air blowing in the direction of the measuring station.
Funny how the discovered errors *always* push the data towards the warming trend. How peculiar. What are the odds!
--
Bill Putney

Pretty much sums it up.
There are no real atheists. Everyone worships something.
"Conscience" wrote:
There are no real atheists. Everyone worships something. ______________________________________________________________
Yes - a whole Ortega chili slathered with mayonnaise, wrapped in a warm soft flour tortilla.
Rodan.

There ya' go.

Lance?
"Conscience" wrote: There are no real atheists. Everyone worships something. ______________________________________________________________ "Rodan" wrote :
Yes - a whole Ortega chili slathered with mayonnaise, wrapped in a warm soft flour tortilla. ________________________________________________________________
"Angela Marsh" wrote:
Lance? __________________________________________________________________
Sorry, I'm not Lance. I'm a 73-year old retiree living on Whidbey Island, staring at Puget Sound as I look back on my adventures (exhilaration, boredom, terror, romance). It was preposterous but it wasn't so bad after all.
I hope you find Lance.
Good luck,
Rodan.
Mike Hunter wrote:

Wait a minute! Can we combine those two concepts? Can we pass a bill bar people who smoke from being in the government . . . and make it retroactive? All in the name of promoting good health you understand. :)
--
Bill Putney

Damn, Mike, you're beginning to sound like your son, Canuck57.
"Dave" wrote:
Damn, Mike, you're beginning to sound like your son, Canuck57. ______________________________________________________________________
His son? Is that why he re-posts everything Canuck57 writes?
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:22:27 -0500, Jane Galt wrote:

But what Global Government will that be?
Obungler's snubbing our friends and kissing Muslim ass all over the place.
That's one opinion.

Canuck57 wrote:

And signed off by Bush.

Requiring people to take responsibility for their healthcare and get private insurance is not Marxism.

That's because liberals are not a "bunch." Nor are Republicans. Different liberals have different values and ideas. Just as there are more central Republicans and more right-wing Republicans.

What about the loans that Bush signed off on in 2008?

dr_jeff wrote:

Leaving alone for now that it could be argued that it is, taking money at extremely disproportionate rates from those who are wealthy (otherwise known as redistribution of wealth) to pretend to pay for it definitely is. "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" is definitely a philosophy of those running the country right now.
--
Bill Putney
He does not understand what you are trying to tell him. When Tomas Jefferson said we can loose our freedoms in a generation, if we are not vigilant, he was warning us of the folks like dr_Jeff who can be easily duped

On 28/03/2010 12:49 PM, dr_jeff wrote:

And at the rate Obama is going, America will soon not be able to afford it at all.
--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

So you don't back BO but believe in marxism for GM's sake?
On 01/04/2010 9:20 AM, Mike Hunter wrote:

--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

On 21/03/2010 4:04 PM, Mike Hunter wrote:

Yep, all this debt, bailout, corruption, "free" health care and big fat government is going to cost Amricans big time. Get ready for a big fat national VAT or GST sales tax. You know, the kind other leftist statistim type nations like Canada and the UK have. And watch income tax rise.
Hey Mike, why the change of heart? I thought you were all in support of GM and fat marxist governemnt? Well, getting your wish you freaking hypocrite.
LMAO.
GM, they just keep on sucking just like liberal-lefties and democriters are about to show you.
--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.