Sad day for America

Page 16 of 16
This debate over health care is exactly like the one FDR fought over Social Security. This is all about taxes; all the other stuff is just a smoke screen.
And just like Social Security the Nation will discover long term benefits from making all its people more financially secure with health insurance.
Ya know, if we eliminated military-oriented earmarks the DoD says are not needed, we could pay for health care without raising your taxes.
You can bet the first thing that BO and the Dims will cut is Nation Defense, as did Clinton. If we do that we will be at risk for a generation.
It was Clinton who stopped making the Brady Armored Troop Carrier that left us with the ill equipped Hummer, that led to the deaths of so many of our troop, until they could get enough of the Hummers armored for use in the war.
wrote:
This debate over health care is exactly like the one FDR fought over Social Security. This is all about taxes; all the other stuff is just a smoke screen. And just like Social Security the Nation will discover long term benefits from making all its people more financially secure with health insurance.
Ya know, if we eliminated military-oriented earmarks the DoD says are not needed, we could pay for health care without raising your taxes.

I'll tell you a little secret...
As people get older, they all need health care! You may not think you will ever need this, but the day will come when you do.
Then one other message from my long departed wise grandma... She said; "If you have your health, you have everything!"