Safety belt - slack in retraction

On my Explorer 2000 EB, the driver's side safety belt does not retract completely after it is released by the driver. It sometimes is slack enough to
get caught in the door.
Is there an easy way to fix that, if so how?
Thanks
Matt
says...

My 2001 Sunfire has the same problem - very annoying - I am always closing the door with the seat belt stuck hanging out. Only happens on the drivers side - not the passenger side. Think I will call the dealer on it and see what they say.
--
Cheers!

Jan

Jan:
Could you let me know what the Dealer says.
Thanks
Matt
'says... '> On my Explorer 2000 EB, the driver's side safety belt does not retract '> completely after it is released by the driver. It sometimes is slack enough to '> get caught in the door. '> '> Is there an easy way to fix that, if so how? '> '> Thanks '> '> Matt '> 'My 2001 Sunfire has the same problem - very annoying - I am always 'closing the door with the seat belt stuck hanging out. Only happens on 'the drivers side - not the passenger side. Think I will call the dealer 'on it and see what they say.