SBF specialty tools

I'm looking for a place to get some specialized tools for Windsor building. The most significant at this time is a cam bearing installer. I can buy a universal one, but Competition wants $200+ vs
$75 for a SBC specific tool.
Why does everything have to be harder for the better engine? I guess the Chevy guys just need help.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

So Kim Jung Ill shows up at the barbecue. "Wait,"