scorpio 2.9 technical documentation?

i'm owner scorpio 2.9
I'm looking for technical manual about fors scorpio 2.9 ghia (british made and runs over spain)
Can sombody tell me where can i get all technical documentation about
it?
thanks in advance
i'm owner scorpio 2.9
I'm looking for technical manual about fors scorpio 2.9 ghia (british made and runs over spain)
Can sombody tell me where can i get all technical documentation about it?
thanks in advance
Helm is the publisher of the manual, you can buy it on line.

thanks a lot
now i'll see manual price ;)
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:58:01 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

thanks another time, but there is not any manual available
i'll continue looking for it
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:58:01 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

thanks another time, but there is not any manual available in http://www.helminc.com/helm/result.asp?Style=&mscsid=5R6QU8BN7B489LFT2DDN98TCEC3QAKE5
i'll continue looking for it
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:58:01 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

If your search methods are any indication, you should not be doing any work on this car. The shop manual is in stock and is available @$ 85. The EVTM is in stock and available @ $ 21. Hell even the owners manual is in stock @ $ 15. Style=&Mfg=FMC&MakeT&Model=SCOR&Year89&Category=&Keyword=&Module=&mscsid=AHC360FHV5G39LVAWNM90KB3RN3BBHL9

tengo un scorpio 2.9i, V6, gasolina, 5p, fabricado en gran bretaña y rueda en españa necesito el manual de taller o similar ¿alguien sabe donde dirigirme?
gracias anticipadas
=============================
i'm owner scorpio 2.9
I'm looking for technical manual about fors scorpio 2.9 ghia (british made and runs over spain)
Can sombody tell me where can i get all technical documentation about it? or
thanks in advance
Helm is the publisher of the manual, you can buy it on line. You can find the publisher by doing a web search.

thanks, but there isn't any manual in: http://www.helminc.com/helm/result.asp?Style=&mscsid=5R6QU8BN7B489LFT2DDN98TCEC3QAKE5
and here owner manual only or air conditionet or wheels: http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=FMC&Make T&Model=SCOR&Year=&Category=&Keyword=&Module=&mscsid=5R6QU8BN7B489LFT2DDN98TCEC3QAKE5
i'm looking for mechanical and repair (at less one engine manual), transmision, dimensions, ¿suspension? and adjust all its
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:29:48 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

[top posting fixed]

[snip]
http://www.helminc.com/helm/result.asp?Style=&mscsid=5R6QU8BN7B489LFT2DDN98TCEC3QAKE5
http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=FMC&Make T&Model=SCOR&Year=&Category=&Keyword=&Module=&mscsid=5R6QU8BN7B489LFT2DDN98TCEC3QAKE5
What model year Scorpio? Will this manual work? As far as I know, Helm, Inc. only sells manuals for vehicles that were sold in the USA market.
If this manual won't work for you, you should contact Ford UK and ask them where you can order the manuals that you need.
HTH
(Go to http://www.helminc.com and search for Ford->Scorpio->Shop/Service Information) ...................................................................... 88/89 Merkur Scorpio Shop Manual Price: $85.00 Print to Order Qty: Media:     Paper Language:     English Part #:     FPS1205789 Models and Years Covered Shop Manual has over 3000 pages of detailed repair instruction written by Ford. Information contained in each body type specific manual, has been developed to aid technicians in diagnosing and repairing vehicle components and systems. Each manual covers the entire vehicle bumper to bumper including specifications, diagnosis and testing, in vehicle repairs, component removal and installation and complete engine and transmission rebuilding. For Specifications Manual, Supplements and other items, please begin new search.
Note: For engine emissions controls and transmission/transaxle controls diagnosis, also purchase the Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnosis manual. Description: Instructions And Procedures For Routine Repair Adjustment Maintenance Work Diagnosis/Testing And Removal/Installation Of Parts For Various Vehicle Systems.
Also included with your purchase, and included in the above price. (1) REPROF3 - Ford Black Binder ......................................................................
thanks another time
i'll try to do it you say, but i think speak vith UK Ford is dificoult The same with Spain Ford is impossible
i'll post here the resoult

Hi, If it's the 2.9 v6 Cologne lump then you can by a Sierra Haynes manual as it's the same engine used in the XRi2.9, 2.9 4x4 & GLS they also used it in the Granada's, Scorpio's and the Limos versions.. BUT, if you and looking for the 2.9 24v Cosworth then their is no book available all you can to is buy technical manuals / cd rom's and ex ford dealer ship books you can lay your hands on but these are not idiot proof to follow.
Hope this helps..
Jon

thanks my car is not 2.9 24v Cosworth, only 12valves and 97octanes gas injection i'll try it you say
thanks another time