screw hemp oil

all these douchebags who blather endlessly about hemp this and hemp that just wind up sounding like potheads trying to justify their lifestyle. fuck em.

Not my type... I prefer women... : 0 ) LOL
Got a brother who was into pot for decades. He wouldn't mess with it today after they removed a baseball sized tumor from his brain which they attributed to his moderate use of the hemp plant for an extended period. According to the surgeons, they rarely see that particular form of tumor outside of the population which uses pot. So, maybe it's ok if they want to justify it..... I'm sure many can't afford the cure.
So, what's next? Peru wants to legalize cocaine growing and use because it's a historic Andean crop used by the Inca. I don't think you can run cars on it... but maybe airplanes... : 0 )
--
Spike