Seat Belt removal on 89 Mustang - what is the torx bit size to use?

Hi - I have to remove the short piece with the buckle on it because the buckle has broken - I can feel the bolt that holds it to the floor but can't see it -
I am just wondering if someone knows the size of this bolt because I have to go buy one
Thanks for any help
It might end up being a "TORQUE" or"STAR" kind of bolt, and you must use the correct size. Why might you ask; well my friend used a size that was very close but not the actual correct one, and it stripped. Then it took like 2 hours using my rotozip and a die grinder bit to grind that sucker out. Use the correct tool here. Hope this helps. Gregory :)

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

IIRC, it's a T-60 Torx. Do yourself a favor and remove the seat (4 bolts w/13mm heads). The seat belt bolt will be right there in plain sight.