Seat Belt removal on 89 Mustang - what is the torx bit size to use?

Hi - I have to remove the short piece with the buckle on it because the buckle has broken - I can feel the bolt that holds it to the floor but can't see it -

I am just wondering if someone knows the size of this bolt because I have to go buy one

Thanks for any help

Reply to
donsjunkk

waterskiing greg

IIRC, it's a T-60 Torx. Do yourself a favor and remove the seat (4 bolts w/13mm heads). The seat belt bolt will be right there in plain sight.

Reply to
Tom Adkins