Seat belts for T-bird wanted

Hi all,

I'm looking for a set of front seat belts to fit my 77 T-bird. They need to be in good condition to pass 6 monthly safety inspection.

Best regards,

Steve

Reply to
Tbird-Steve

6 month safety inspection..... where is that?
Reply to
Picasso

try hemmings motor news you will find anything your looking for. can be found at bookstores. Steve

Reply to
terrorizer3

New Zealand vehicle Warrant of Fitness inspection.

Reply to
Tbird-Steve