seat cushion foam

The driver seat in my 94 Escort is need of a new foam cushion. The cover is in very good condition, however. I'd like to get the foam only . Any one have a source for it?

The parts department at you local Ford dealer for one.
mike hunt
dmtaurus wrote:

dmtaurus opined in

like mike said... or go to a salvage yard and get an unworn passenger seat from a junker, take the foam from it