selling all my service lit: 1972, 1977, 1979, all on eBay

Hi gang
I'm selling all my service lit on eBay. Hopefully they will go to good homes ... er ... garages. Minimum bid is $5 per year. If I don't sell
them there, I'm taking them to the Salvation Army store.
Here are the descriptions and the links: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category 027&item"42345351&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT
Original 1977 Ford Factory Service shop manuals. There are 5 volumes: Chassis, Engine, Electrical, Body, and Pre-Delivery, Maintenance & Lubrication. These cover althe following Ford models: Pinto Bobcat Mustang II Maverick Comet Granada Monarch LTD II Cougar Thunderbird LTD Mercury Marquis Mark V Lincoln etc.
All 5 books have had heavy use and are dirty, have some curvature to the binding and show a little moisture damage but are very intact and complete.
I guarantee that the items are as described.
Postage is $5 inside the U.S.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category 027&item"42347757&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT
Original 1972 Ford Factory Service shop manuals. There are 4 volumes: Chassis, Engine, Electrical, and Pre-Delivery, Maintenance & Lubrication. This set is missing the volume 4 which covers the body. However, included is the miniture pocket guide titled "Service Specifications." It is in almost new condition. These cover all the following Ford models: Pinto Torino Mustang Maverick Comet Meteor Montego Granada Monarch Cougar Thunderbird LTD Mercury Marquis Mercury Monterey Mark IV Lincoln and Continental etc.
All 4 books have had heavy use and are dirty, have a couple little tears and have a little writing in them but are very intact and complete.
I guarantee that the items are as described.
Postage is $5 inside the U.S.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category 027&item"42350402&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT
Original 1979 Ford/Mercury Factory Service shop manuals. There are 5 volumes: Chassis, Body, Engine, Electrical, and Pre-Delivery, Maintenance & Lubrication. Also included is a 2&1/4" thick comprehensive manual also put out by Ford. . These cover all the following Ford models: Pinto Mustang Fairmont Granada LTD II LTD Thunderbird Bobcat Capri Zephyr Monarch Versailles Cougar Mercury Marquis Meteor Mark V Lincoln
All 6 books have had some use and are only slightly dirty, have a couple little tears and have a little writing in them but are very intact and complete.
I guarantee that the items are as described.