Service and Repair Manual

My car is Ford fiesta c 1000ccm 1990" I need Ford Fiesta: Service and Repair Manual or some documentation for this car.Do anybody know where can i download that or if someone have it can send
me.I must learn to do some things so please help if you can! Thanks

Here is a real novel way to get what you need. Go to your favorite book store, parts store or online book store and buy one. Do not cry poor, they are not expensive.
I know but I am from Croatia and i can't find that manual in the book store. Thats why i ask if someone have it on PC or net. Anyway thanks!

You have internet? Buy it on line.
AF wrote:

go to www.helminc.com and for about $60 you can get a service manual.. and about $15 an electrical diagram,, and maybe some other publications for the car for the right price.. they are not cheap, but complete and the best you gonna find.. its where the dealers get their stuff...