service engine light

my engine light is on. I know what the problem is. It is the cam sensor. The car is a 97 Taurus and it runs fine. How do i reset the engine light?

4 ways:
1) The engine light we be reset after the car runs for a period of time without any problems detected.
2) You can disconnect the battery for 15 minutes, which will reset the computer.
3) The OBD II reader can reset the engine light when it reads the codes.
4) Electric tape or duct tape. ;-)
Jeff
There are many ways to turn the light off.... the only way to keep it off is to fix the concern...