shaking

Hi we just brought a 2002 Ford Winster and we took it for a ride in the highway; well when the van started to pick up speed it started to shake in the front. When we dropped speed it also shook. can anyone help us.

Probably not... if you dont know what to do. What you had it a day, and didnt take it back to the seller?
you pay..DEAL with it!