Shock tower for Ranger

I have a '92 ranger super cab that's in terrific shape. I bought it new and I'm happy with it. But now a shock tower has rusted away and failed. Any source for a replacement out there? If not - is there
anothe solution?
Thanks, Tinman

Isnt that the way!
Buy a CHERRY vehicle and then. when it rusts, it's JUST rusted in that ONE key place!
My condolences.
"Tinman" wrote: I have a '92 ranger super cab that's in terrific shape. I bought it new and I'm happy with it. But now a shock tower has rusted away and failed. Any source for a replacement out there? If not - is there anothe solution?"
Try here for a part number and then you can shop for parts. http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid !4120
You need to look at body parts then pick the proper categories to get to what you may be looking for. Click on one of the components under shock and then it will show you the information on that part on the right. Then you can click on view and see what you need.
Sarge