shoe salesman stick to shoes

what would happen if the wrench slips and damages the engine or body because of this act you cannot control the starter precisly and you cannot properly hold the wrench to the bolt if this were a safe and proper practice

let me do it while you hold your face and body near this practice f*ck i would pay to do that OHSA will pull your ticket wokers comensation will never pay a claim like this

hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""