Shorted Diode...need info

Page 2 of 2
Just because you seem like a nice guy that is willing to accept info look at this link http://www.naisweb.com/e/relaye/mech_eng/mech_eng_rtia/idapm4w.html
it is to a small 12 volt relay coil, I would take a WAG that the ac clutch coil is a lot bigger. I remember in my Math classes for a EE degree that when you do some calculus on basic current flow the numbers during the first Milliseconds are impressive but the first Microsecond amps just blew me away I can't believe that many electrons can go trough a wire during that first few time period. We don't need to do the math I recommended them over-kill parts cause they were cheap, easy to find and by the way my cap was .01 I know I posted .1 UFD's but this stupid keyboard types what I press not what I want to press. (:-}]
Mike
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:06:27 GMT, Backyard Mechanic