shorty headers for V6 Mustang

I see some reasonable shorty headers for the late model V6 Mustangs. They look pretty simple to install.
Except for getting them in there in the first place.
Anyone do this yet and have any first-hand knowledge of the clearances involved in getting the things in there? While the headers themselves look to have lots of room, I'm concerned about some of the other stuff that I'll have to insert and feed 'around' to get them there.