Shoulder belt mechanism - correction

for a 96 Escort - or even better, if there is a quick fix for it freezing up halfway across the track.

check with the dealer, but the seatbelts should have a lifetime guarantee for all cars... its a federal mandate......

Reply to
jim

OK - last post I managed to leave out the make and model of the vehicle. Was wondering if anyone has any idea how much a shoulder belt mechanism costs for a 96 Escort - or even better, if there is a quick fix for it freezing up halfway across the track. Sorry for the previous post not being complete.

-Mo

Reply to
MoTheCat

Wow - really? That would be great. I just clled them a little while ago and he just basically gave me the "bring it in and we'll give you an estimate" spiel. Is there a web site with the mandate info?

Thanks in advance!

-Mo

Reply to
MoTheCat

It is myths.and.legends.com ;)

mike hunt

MoTheCat wrote:

it in and we'll give you an estimate" spiel.

Reply to
MikeHunt2