Sierra Headlight (Need to buy one)

Hello, I need a front headlight for my 1992 Ford Sierra GT and shock-absorbers. Any one can point me out a source where to buy? My location: Lisbon, Portugal. Eventually I will find these parts
here but I still haven't found. Buying on the internet or ordering by mail might be an option.
Thanks for any input.
My e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
--
Francisco Duarte

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:10:21 +0000 (UTC), Francisco Duarte
You may be able to find your headlights at http://www.headlightswholesale.com /